Gregory Englesbe is a New Jersey native who has worked with over five major local mortgage banking firms. After gaining experience and expertise in the field, he founded his own company in 2003 and now enjoys the rewards that being a CEO brings him. In his spare time, he enjoys being with his family, where he can relax and unwind from the pressure of working in a competitive field.
He studied at Rider University before getting his first job in business. From there, his interest in mortgages and how to best manage them only grew. He worked his way up to Regional Sales Manager and enjoyed being involved in all aspects of a mortgage banking company, including hiring staff and managing the marketing department.
Now working in his second CEO position, this time for the company he founded, E Mortgage Management LLC, he knows all the ins and outs of mortgage management. He hires loan officers and processors to ensure that the company’s personnel are at the top of their game and enjoys the close to home location of Mount Laurel.
Gregory Englesbe has extensive experience in mortgage banking and management, and he brings this hands on knowledge to his business. At times, he manages the company website and the marketing side of the business, but mostly he oversees the company’s progresses and ensures that it is on the right track. When he returns to his home in Cherry Hill, he knows that he has achieved something good for his family by starting his own company and getting the maximum benefits for them.
Gregory Englesbe believes in family. Balancing his responsibilities as a business owner and a family man isn’t always easy, but he has found several family-friendly places to take his family whenever he can to get them out of the house and into adventure. In addition to going on hikes and participating in other outdoor activities, Englesbe also takes his family to these fine businesses in South Jersey that cater specifically to families and children:
- International Sports Center. A hub for youth sports and a fun house for all kids with games, a skate rink, and a bounce house, the International Sports Center is a favorite of the Englesbe’s because of its convenience and its variety of options for kids of all ages.
- Garden State Discovery Museum. This is a great place to take children because it teaches them about science while making the act of discovery fun and exciting for all ages.
Gregory Englesbe loves to work out and become stronger and fitter. He often goes on hikes with his family in the many natural areas in and around Cherry Hill, New Jersey. But sometimes that’s not enough to offset his sedentary work environment. As the CEO of E Mortgage Management, LLC, Englesbe spends most of his working hours behind a desk. In order to stay in shape, Englesbe has folded these three office exercises into his work routine:
- Hamstring curl. Gregory Englesbe bends his arms at his elbows while bringing one foot up to his rear while straightening his arms to his side so that his arms go down when his leg goes up. Try 20 reps to get started on this exercise and realize the benefits such as stronger hamstrings and biceps.
- Knee lift. This is pretty easy and self-explanatory. Simply raise your knees in front of you while you move your arms up and down. Gregory Englesbe finds that this strengthens the opposite side of the leg as the hamstring curl.
- The Hallelujah. This exercise is not at all subtle, but it does work out your core while helping you get your cardio in for the day. Sweep your arms in front of you and above your head while you sway side to side. You don’t have to yell “Hallelujah” while you do it, but it helps get into the spirit of this spirited office workout.
Gregory Englesbe finds all of these workouts very helpful in his goal to stay in shape and fit while working mostly indoors.
As the CEO and founder of E Mortgage Management, LLC in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Englesbe works closely with first-time home buyers to educate them on the mortgage process and help them understand the options, products and services that best suit their needs.
Gregory Englesbe works hard to ensure that his customers get the best product and service options that best suit the client needs.
The History of the Mortgage
Gregory Englesbe is a leader in the local mortgage and lending industry in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. His goal is to provide financing options and to always remain above board with customers in the communities EMM serves. Englesbe has helped many first-time buyers get into the homes of their dreams. An experienced mortgage professional, Englesbe is in tune with the history of mortgages and how they came to be an important tool for home owners in the 21st century.
Banks started lending people money to buy houses in the form of mortgages in the 1930s. It was actually the idea of the insurance companies of the time, who hoped they could gain ownership of the properties of those who couldn’t keep up with their loan payments. In 1934, the Federal Housing Administration initiated a new kind of mortgage for people who couldn’t get mortgages for homes under currently existing programs. This is the dawn of the modern mortgage that people like Gregory Englesbe work with today. In the Great Depression era, the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) started to reduce the down payment requirements for home owners, allowing more people to own their own homes at a time when only 40% of American households owned their own homes. Gregory Englesbe is a continuation of this tradition.
Gregory Englesbe has helped thousands of families find the homes of their dreams across the nation.